Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Snowdon


Tim took me for a walk this weekend. Up Snowdon. The pretty (steep) way.



I think I confused lots of people by lying on my stomach in the middle of the track to try and get a good snap of a beetle. "Is it rare?" I was asked several times. My response of "No idea what it is, but he's got pretty blue legs and a lovely smile" downgraded me in their estimation as a Serious Entomologist. I think next time I shall tell everyone that it is the Rare HwaffleBaffleBoffle Beetle, and unique at this altitude.


In fact, part-way up I developed a keen interest in the flora and fauna and anything else I could look at to give my legs a rest.







But I will accept, it was worth going up there, even if it took until Tuesday for my legs to recover.



No comments:

Post a Comment